About Migraine Action
For over 50 years, we have been helping to support all those affected by migraine, whether individuals, families, employers or employees and medical professionals.
We do this by providing:
- Information - You can learn all about migraine and how it can be treated and managed through our various leaflets, website, Migraine Insight Events, quarterly magazine 'Challenging Migraine', Specialist Headache Nurse Service and dedicated helpline
- Advice - We can help you to get the answers you deserve to take control of your migraine and reduce its impact
- Support - By talking to us you can get the support and understanding you need
- Research - We work with various organisations to better understand migraine, its causes and how its impact can be reduced. Until there is a cure we will continue to fight for migraine
- Providing a link between medical professionals and those who are affected by migraine.
- Campaign - continue to raise understanding and awareness of this misunderstood, misdiagnosed condition
Please continue to browse our website for information on migraine and details of our services or get in touch to find out more.
For information on the history of Migraine Action please click here
All of our services are made possible through donations and by people becoming members of Migraine Action.
Click here to become a member or click here to make a donation towards one of our projects.